I placed an order and got cocnfirmation from this company.After couple of days when the product was not shipped yet, I called them and they ask me for $70.73 more for to ship the product.

When I declined to pay they do not respond to my emails. One final day, they cancelled my order without even informaing me. They do not even have the courtesy to inform the customer about it. They tell me this after I call their customer service and hangup on me.

Jeffrey M.

Chabek is the guy I contacted all the time.I would NOT suggest this site to anyone.They say "Service is everything" but that is one thing they utterly lack.

Had an Experience with CompSource?

Comments

I looked into these claims and I'm assuming you purchased something heavy.They do clearly state that they may contact you with additional lift fees and or dementional weight fees.

So not sure how you can be too upset!They asked if you wanted to pay for shipping, you refused, they cancelled your order and I'm assuming gave a full refund!

I'm having a similar issue, i ordered a product on 06/04/2014, they accepted the order, i paid with my credit card, after a few days, i got an email from a guy called Jordan Olivares saying:

"Thank you for your CompSource order.Unfortunately, due to high demand and low quantities the item you ordered has been sold out and your order was not fulfilled with the limited quantity we had on hand.

Your order has been placed on back-order and our newest ETA 4-23-14. If this is not acceptable, please let me know and I will have your order refunded in full.

Well i decided to wait, and afterwards no more emails were returned, not even one. I noticed that the item is now available at a much higher price, so of course they don't want to sell it for more then $200 less. What can i say?!

Not my problem, but anyway, tired of waiting, and more and more suspicious on having being scammed i call them today and asked what happened and why can't i get feedback.

They skipped the feedback part and after waiting on the line for around 10 minutes they told me that they have shipped the item and that it was turned down at the shipping address by someone (which is impossible), that the item was being returned to them and that i would get a refund.

I asked for a copy of the carrier manifest and i bet i won't get it.

JUST DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL FOR THE CUSTOMERS.